Bekijk hier de vacature in het Nederlands.
Location: The Hague - Caballero Fabriek
Start date: as soon as possible
Passionate about building something remarkable by doing what you love? Now is probably the best time to join the Discovered team. We are looking for a Brand & Community Manager! As brand and community manager you’re able to translate our proposition in high quality content. You’re able to get people to like us and even make our customers real Discovered ambassadors. This way, our Discovered community will grow and we’ll be able to increase our impact for artisans around the world.
What you tell your friends
‘I am doing what I love while creating positive impact for artisans around the globe.’
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be building the Discovered community by engaging visitors as best you can.
- You’ll translate our core proposition into shareable content that will inspire our customers (both online & offline).
- You’re able to inspire our customers to join the Discovered community and sign in for our newsletter and follow us on social media.
- You’re able to make our customers Discovered ambassadors and let them share the story of our artisans on social media and other growth channels.
- You’ll build a strong relation with our customers, so they will think of Discovered the next time they want to buy something unique.
- You’re responsible for our social media accounts.
- You’ll be responsible for optimizing our customer journey.
How you are going to make this happen
- You’ve a clear vision of how our marketplace will inspire our customers, so that they will share our story.
- You’re able to translate our proposition in branding that guides our team in telling the right story about Discovered to our customers.
- You’re able to translate your community activation approach in functional requirements and work with our lead developer to get them implemented.
- You don’t need to love data but your need to understand it and translate it back to creative content.
- Doing is good, but getting things done is better. You understand this.
Are we the perfect match?
- You’re a digital native and you believe in our mission to ‘create change by doing business’.
- You’re creative and have a ton of ideas on how we can translate our proposition in online & offline content, both in text and visuals.
- Friends describe you as pro-active, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects.
- We think you’ll need at least 5 years of experience in branding & community building, with at least 3 years in e-commerce.
- You’re interested in the products that the Discovered artisans sell. Relevant work experience in the main Discovered categories is a plus.
- You know everything about data and know your way around Google Analytics.
- You can talk non-stop (in English).
- Discovered is a marketplace with a mission.
- We’re a start-up where you can shape your own future (and ours).
- We work in a small informal team of 6.
- We’re the place to create positive impact with e-commerce. It doesn't get any cooler.
If you like us and have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s meet
Send your motivation to email@example.com.