Dwij Upcycled iPad mini Bag, Rush Sling
1. Product Description:
“Your bag is made by independent women working from home and in self-help groups, from marginalized community”
As a part of our business model, we employ women from marginalized communities who are motivated to work for earning an additional income to support their families. These women are a part of self-help groups, and also others who are separately trained by us in our own workshop until they are able to meet our standards. They are then able to independently work from their home, which enables them to simultaneously handle their family responsibilities too.
A sling is the most common requirement for all our customers, and are among our best selling products. The sling is secured by a zip at the top, while there is one pocket each on the outside and inside too. As always, we believe that longevity of the bag is of utmost importance. The zippers are sourced from YKK, while the stitching has been calibrated for providing extra strength. Thus, be rest assured that the bag can carry more weight, and can last longer than you imagine!
The inner part of the bag gets its fresh look due to the presence of post-industrial lining material.
To take care of the hygiene requirements, all the material that enters our workshop are industrially washed in a rigorous manner. In addition, our production process also ensures that the bag looks fresh and equivalent to a virgin product.
Ideal usage: All-purpose use
About your dwij bag:
· Each pair of jeans, consumes over 10,000 liters of water during growing cotton and during the manufacturing process, and also other resources including chemicals in abundance. Upcycling of this bag has resulted in indirect saving of all these resources.
· YKK zips and runners are used to ensure strength and longevity of your bag. In addition, each element has been carefully chosen to make your Bag really long lasting.
· High hygiene and washing standards are maintained while giving old denim a fresh new look
· Disclaimer: Every dwij Bag is unique! Thus, the bag delivered to you may have different shades of blue, however the pattern remains the same.
Dimensions: 10" (L) X 10" (H)/ 25.4 cm (L) X 25.4 cm (H)
Maximum adjustable strap length: 50” / 127 cm
One internal pocket in the main compartment. One zippered pocket at the back
General Cleaning and maintenance:
· Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
· Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
· We recommend you to please avoid machine wash. However, in case you have no other option, please cover the metallic fittings with a small piece of cloth knotted around it to avoid scratches on the same.
· If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
· A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
End of Life:
Once you feel the need to discard the bag due to any reason, we would be grateful if you could get in touch with us and ship it back to our workshop in India. We would ensure that all usable elements of the bag would be extracted, to give yet another life! And non-usable elements will be disposed of responsibly.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). Orders shipping to the US, UK, EU take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider.
More info on our Customer Care FAQs.
COVID questions? Click here.