Dwij Upcycled iPad Pro Messenger Bag
- Product Story
- Shipping & Returns
“Your bag is one of the best examples of upcycling”
The Messenger style has been in existence for a very long time, and was originally used by letter carriers and courier agents who could easily carry important documents. Gradually, almost every brand in fashion accessory has developed them in their own unique ways. This has found a niche among the student community, who find it easy to use it to store books and laptops. The value of this bag is derived from its versatility, with classy yet sophisticated looks.
dwij messenger bag is made in our own 'dwij' style, which derives its natural and unique looks from the pair of jeans trousers. Each dwij messenger bag therefore has a unique look and color. Undoubtably, it is the fastest selling product. The bag contains a top zip and two pockets on the inside too.
To take care of the hygiene requirements, all the material that enters our workshop is industrially washed in a rigorous manner. In addition, our production process also ensures that the bag looks fresh and equivalent to a virgin product.
As always, we believe that longevity of the bag is of utmost importance. The zippers are sourced from YKK, while the stitching has been calibrated for providing extra strength. Thus, be rest assured that the bag can carry more weight, and can last longer than you imagine!
Ideal usage: Casual purpose, college students, convenient for two-wheeler rides
About your dwij bag:
· Each pair of jeans, consumes over 10,000 liters of water during growing cotton and during the manufacturing process, and also other resources including chemicals in abundance. Upcycling of this bag has resulted in indirect saving of all these resources.
· YKK zips and runners are used to ensure strength and longevity of your bag. In addition, each element has been carefully chosen to make your Bag really long lasting.
· High hygiene and washing standards are maintained while giving old denim a fresh new look
· Disclaimer: Every dwij Bag is unique! Thus, the bag delivered to you may have different shades of blue, however the pattern remains the same.
Dimensions: 14" (L) X 12" (H) X 4" (W)/ 35.56 cm (L) X 30.5 cm (H) X 10.16 cm (W)
Maximum adjustable strap length: 50” / 127 cm
Two internal pockets (one zippered and another non zippered) in the main compartment. Outside pockets are retained as it is, according to the pattern of pockets in the available post-consumer jeans.
Materials/Fabric: Post-consumer jeans, post-industrial virgin inner lining, YKK Zippers & Sliders, Non-corrosive metal fittings, high quality straps
General Cleaning and maintenance:
· Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
· Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
· We recommend you to please avoid machine wash. However, in case you have no other option, please cover the metallic fittings with a small piece of cloth knotted around it to avoid scratches on the same.
· If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
· A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
End of Life:
Once you feel the need to discard the bag due to any reason, we would be grateful if you could get in touch with us and ship it back to our workshop in India. We would ensure that all usable elements of the bag would be extracted, to give yet another life! And non-usable elements will be disposed of responsibly.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico).
All items are unique and handmade by skilled craftsmen. They take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider. You can easily track your package here.
We offer 60 day returns. View our returns policy here.