Dwij Upcycled Bag, Shopping Tote
- Product Story
- Shipping & Returns
We are strong believers of using what you have until you make your next purchase. "Refuse- Repair- Reuse- Remake- Recycle" definitely should be a thought process behind every purchase.
If you really feel the necessity to purchase, it's always smart to invest in a product that lasts long.
Our upcycled shopping bag is a simple and compact tote for regular shopping or carrying purposes. The bag is foldable as a pouch, convenient to be kept in your pocket too. This bag is completely washable. This also makes a very thoughtful gifting item.
And guess what? The bag is manufactured using post-industrial virgin kurti fabrics and denim.
As always, we believe that longevity of the bag is of utmost importance. The stitching has been calibrated for providing extra strength. Thus, be rest assured that the bag can carry more weight, and can last longer than you imagine!
Ideal usage: Vegetable shopping, grocery shopping and other household items
About your dwij bag:
· Each pair of jeans, consumes over 10,000 liters of water during growing cotton and during the manufacturing process, and also other resources including chemicals in abundance. Upcycling of this bag has resulted in indirect saving of all these resources.
· Each element has been carefully chosen to make your Bag really long lasting.
Dimensions: 14" (L) X 16" (H) / 35.56 cm (L) X 40.64 cm (H)
Pouch after folding: 3.5" X 7" / 8.9 cm X 17.8 cm
Strap length: 20" / 50.8 cm
One outer pocket
Materials/Fabric: Post-consumer jeans, post-industrial virgin inner lining
General Cleaning and maintenance:
· Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
· Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
· If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
· A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
End of Life:
Once you feel the need to discard the bag due to any reason, we would be grateful if you could get in touch with us and ship it back to our workshop in India. We would ensure that all usable elements of the bag would be extracted, to give yet another life! And non-usable elements will be disposed of responsibly.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico).
All items are unique and handmade by skilled craftsmen. They take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider. You can easily track your package here.
We offer 60 day returns. View our returns policy here.