Dwij Upcycled Backpack, Cross Body Dual strap Bag
- Product Story
- Worldwide Shipping
- 60 Day Returns
- Certified by Discovered
“Your bag is a result of our focus on making long lasting products”
On any day, when you want to keep your hands free and at the same be able to carry lot of stuff, the cross-body bag is the perfect one for this requirement. Our version of cross body bag has catchy patches that certainly makes it stand out in a crowd.
The material for this bag comes from at least 2-3 different pairs of post-consumer jeans, and post-industrial denim. The bag contains 1 main compartment that is openable from the backside. This gives it extra security while you can be carefree when you have this bag on. The bag also has a smaller compartment on the front to keep other essentials. This bag is highly versatile, and slim enough to be worn while cycling, or even hiking! It can be worn on your back or to your front too. To take care of the hygiene requirements, all the material that enters our workshop is industrially washed in a rigorous manner. In addition, our production process also ensures that the bag looks fresh and equivalent to a virgin product.
As always, we believe that longevity of the bag is of utmost importance. The zippers are sourced from YKK, while the stitching has been calibrated for providing extra strength. Thus, be rest assured that the bag can carry more weight, and can last longer than you imagine!
Ideal usage: Versatile use for a day out, cycling or any other ‘hands free’ day
About your dwij bag:
· Each pair of jeans, consumes over 10,000 liters of water during growing cotton and during the manufacturing process, and also other resources including chemicals in abundance. Upcycling of this bag has resulted in indirect saving of all these resources.
· YKK zips and runners are used to ensure strength and longevity of your bag. In addition, each element has been carefully chosen to make your Bag really long lasting.
· High hygiene and washing standards are maintained while giving old denim a fresh new look
· Disclaimer: Every dwij Bag is unique! Thus, the bag delivered to you may have different shades of blue, however the pattern remains the same.
Dimensions: Height: 21" (H) X 4" (Top L) X 5.5" (Bottom L) X 6" (Top W) X 12" (Bottom W)/
Height: 53.34 cm (H) X 10.16 cm (Top L) X 14 cm (Bottom L) X 15.24 cm (Top W) X 30.5 cm (Bottom W)
One zippered safe main compartment and two zippered pockets in the front
General Cleaning and maintenance:
· Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
· Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
· If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
· A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
End of Life:
Once you feel the need to discard the bag due to any reason, we would be grateful if you could get in touch with us and ship it back to our workshop in India. We would ensure that all usable elements of the bag would be extracted, to give yet another life! And non-usable elements will be disposed of responsibly.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). They ship to most countries worldwide. If you cannot order your item please contact our customer support.
All items are unique and handmade by skilled craftsmen. They take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider. You can easily track your package here.
We offer 60 day returns. View our returns policy here.
We verify and certify every single one of our artisans and the products they sell. If you are not happy with the product you can get in touch with us and we will resolve it immediately.