Energetic Amy - Hand-Embroidered Wool Shawl
- Product Story
- Worldwide Shipping
- 60 Day Returns
- Certified by Discovered
- This gorgeous shawl is crewel hand-embroidered by needlework with wool thread in chain-stitch embroidery on pure hand-woven pashmina wool fabric.
- This one-of-a-kind fine wool shawl is a great addition to your accessory collection. It can brighten up any outfit and can be used as a scarf, stole or wrap.
- Because of its rare and unique style, it creates an enchanting effect as a throw blanket for your sofa, bed or even as a wall tapestry.
- Size- 78x28 Inches.
- Dry Clean Only.
- This Kashmir Indian shawl in brown and orange colorful floral pattern will make a thoughtful gift for your mother, sister, girlfriend, wife on birthdays, anniversaries, mother's day, Valentine's day, retirement, housewarming, Christmas, Thanksgiving, holiday seasons, or any other special occasion.
- This beautiful shawl can be wrapped around in autumn, fall or winter, making it a unique all-season scarf.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). They ship to most countries worldwide. If you cannot order your item please contact our customer support.
All items are unique and handmade by skilled craftsmen. They take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider. You can easily track your package here.
We offer 60 day returns. View our returns policy here.
We verify and certify every single one of our artisans and the products they sell. If you are not happy with the product you can get in touch with us and we will resolve it immediately.