Inspiring Alisha – Handwoven Pashmina Wool Scarf
- This beautiful floral fuschia wool shawl is a great addition to your wardrobe. It can brighten up any outfit and can be used as a shawl, stole or wrap.
- Size-78x28 Inches.
- Dry Clean Only.
- This exquisite shawl can be wrapped around in autumn, fall or winter, making it a unique all-season scarf.
- Because of its rare and unique style, this handmade cashmere shawl creates an enchanting effect as a throw for your sofa, bed or even as a wall tapestry.
- This handwoven Kashmiri Indian shawl makes for a thoughtful gift for your mother, sister, girlfriend, wife on birthdays, anniversaries, housewarming, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's day, holiday seasons or for any other special occasion.
- The shawl is handwoven using a technique known as Kani, where the pashmina wool is woven on a handloom thread by thread, based on the coded pattern called 'Talim'. This is an ancient Kashmiri art form of weaving and can be traced back to 3000 BC. These exquisite shawls were once coveted by British aristocrats, Indian Maharajas as well as Mughal Emperors.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico).
All our items are handmade, it takes 5-7 calendar days to ship.
Orders to the US, UK, EU take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider.
Have questions? Find out more: