16X16 Uzbek Toss Suzani red Orange Indian Kashmir Crewel Embroidery Handmade Decorative Bed Sofa Euro Sham Square Pillow Cushion cover throw
- This Crewel embroidery Decorative Indian Pillow Cover is a Magnificent High End Throw Pillow that Features a Vibrant and Dramatic Color pattern.
- Wool thread is used for embroidery and it is is rich and dark in color.
- Dimensions - 16 X 16 inches.
- Material: Front: Crewel Embroidery with Wool on 100% Cotton fabric - Back: 100% Pure Cotton.
- Seams are Double-Stitched.
- Care: Hand wash.
- Listing is for Pillow Cover Only. Insert Not Included.
- All Pillow Covers are hand embroidered and hand stitched.
- NOT READY TO SHIP. The pillow covers will be made after order is received and will ship within 10-15 days.
- If you want more then one pillow cover, or you want the same design in a different size then send me a message.
- Comes from a smoke free pet free environment. Enjoy this unique fashion accessory.
- SHIPPING: These products ship from India by air and should arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. Express shipping ( delivery on 4th or 5th business day ) also possible.
- PAYMENT: We accept payments via PayPal. You don't need a paypal account to pay via paypal. You can simply use your creditcard to pay via Paypal.
***** During CHECKOUT please remember to enter your PHONE NUMBER in the "NOTES TO SELLER" Section. For me to courier your package, your phone number is extremely essential. Thank you :) ******
* Love to see more shawls, scarves, bedding, quilts, bags etc from India? Go to my shop .
Selling through Discovered creates more income for artisans. They can set the price they want to receive for the products themselves. By cutting out all middlemen, artisans receive at least 20% more for their products. This is what we call fairer trade.
Discovered is dedicated to creating positive impact. Not all artisans work alone. Sometimes they work in groups or collectives, are helped by not for profit organizations or work for social businesses. We select our partners to ensure more artisans have work make at least 10% above average wage.
We are committed to crafts. We encourage artisans to make products using traditional crafts and techniques. Making products mainly by hand or with easy accessible tools or common available machines. We believe this is important to keep alive.
We love handmade. We also feel strongly about preserving the world we live in. That’s why we work with our partners & artisans to stimulate using local materials and natural resources, and paying special attention to packaging & shipping.
Each product you buy is shipped to you directly by the artisan who made it.
Artisans try to get the product to you as quickly as possible, often using local post services. On each product page you can see how soon the product will be ready for shipment. Usually this is within 2-3 business days.
On average it will then take another 8-21 days before the product reaches you. If something should go wrong, we offer 60 days buyer protection.