Desire Island – Block Print Cushion Cover
- Product Story
- Worldwide Shipping
- 60 Day Returns
- Certified by Discovered
- This beautiful square cushion cover with hand-block print in red and green floral design on pure cotton fabric is designed to bring comfort and charm to your sofa, bed, couch, chair and home.
- Wood blocks carved by hand, and natural vegetable dyes are used for hand block printing the fabrics and then pillowcases are stitched by hand.
- Size-16x16 inches.
- Listing is for pillow cover only. The filler is not included.
- These handmade Indian home décor euro shams and outdoor pillows make for a thoughtful one-of-a-kind gift for him or her on birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, outdoor parties, housewarming, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, holiday seasons or for any other special occasion.
- We draw inspiration from nature, art and creativity; all designs find a space in our collection of pillowcases such as paisleys, floral, geometric, whacky, abstract, animal print, fishes, peacocks, antique, ikat, tie and dye, mirror-work and even patchwork.
- The designs on our unique hand block printed Indian decorative throw pillows are inclusive complementing all kinds of home styles like contemporary, bohemian, eclectic, tropical, coastal, gothic, rustic, modern, mid-century, hippie, minimalist, south-western or Victorian.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). They ship to most countries worldwide. If you cannot order your item please contact our customer support.
All items are unique and handmade by skilled craftsmen. They take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider. You can easily track your package here.
We offer 60 day returns. View our returns policy here.
We verify and certify every single one of our artisans and the products they sell. If you are not happy with the product you can get in touch with us and we will resolve it immediately.