Multicolor Kantha boho pillow set
- This listing is for a set of five Kantha Embroidered cushion covers (Black, navy blue, turquoise, sky blue and beige).
- If you place the order for a ''SET OF 5'', you will get one each of all colors.
-If you place the order for a ''SET OF 2'' then message me which colors you want.
To look at the pictures of kantha cushions in other colors Go to my Discovered shop. section for pillow covers-
- This Kantha Decorative Indian Pillow Cover is a Magnificent High End Throw Pillow that Features a Vibrant and Dramatic Color pattern.
- Wool thread is used for embroidery and it is is rich and dark in color.
- Dimensions - 16 X 16 inches.
- Material: Front: Kantha embroidery with Wool on 100% Block Printed Cotton fabric - Back: 100% Pure Cotton.
- Seams are Double-Stitched.
- Care: Hand wash.
- Listing is for Pillow Cover Only. Insert Not Included.
- All Pillow Covers are hand embroidered and hand stitched.
Enjoy this unique fashion accessory.
* Love to see more Scarves, scarves, bedding, quilts, bags etc from India? Go to my Discovered shop.
Selling through Discovered creates more income for artisans. They can set the price they want to receive for the products themselves. By cutting out all middlemen, artisans receive at least 20% more for their products. This is what we call fairer trade.
Discovered is dedicated to creating positive impact. Not all artisans work alone. Sometimes they work in groups or collectives, are helped by not for profit organizations or work for social businesses. We select our partners to ensure more artisans have work make at least 10% above average wage.
We are committed to crafts. We encourage artisans to make products using traditional crafts and techniques. Making products mainly by hand or with easy accessible tools or common available machines. We believe this is important to keep alive.
We love handmade. We also feel strongly about preserving the world we live in. That’s why we work with our partners & artisans to stimulate using local materials and natural resources, and paying special attention to packaging & shipping.
Each product you buy is shipped to you directly by the artisan who made it.
Artisans try to get the product to you as quickly as possible, often using local post services. On each product page you can see how soon the product will be ready for shipment. Usually this is within 2-3 business days.
On average it will then take another 8-21 days before the product reaches you. If something should go wrong, we offer 60 days buyer protection.