Paisley Vintage Kantha Quilt Cotton Reversible Floral Black quilt Handmade Kantha Throw Bedding King Blanket India Bohemian Block Print Hand
* KANTHA is a traditional Indian embroidery style involving simple, straight, running stitches. This quilt would be used either to sleep on or as a blanket to cover oneself.
* These are reversible, all natural colors ( no dyes are used) and made of organic cotton. Front layer is hand block printed and back layer is plain organic cotton fabric, both layers joined by millions of kantha stitches.
* These quilted blankets are highly sought after for their intricate embroidery and splendid colors and pattern. Each one is completely unique. They are thought to bring luck and protection and will bring authentic style to your home. These make wonderful gift, always well received and cherished.
* Usage- I love this handwoven tapestry because it can be use at: bed, bed footboard, bed head board, Sofa, Outside, when you are travelling, at bed reading a book, watching a movie, as a holidays gift, lap blanket, picnic blanket, picnic throw, beach blanket, beach throw etc. Let your imagination run wild.
* Care- First time dry clean, then wash in cold water separately.
* This is the lowest discounted price as I am launching my bedding range.
* Size ��� Length 100 inches, Width 90 inches. ( 254 X 228 CMS)
* Weight of the bed cover- 1.75 KG. (Package weight after packaging - 1.9 KG )
* Material- Organic Cotton.
* Ready to ship in a week after order is placed.
* Comes from a smoke free pet free environment.
* SHIPPING: These products ship from India by air and should arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. Express shipping ( delivery on 4th or 5th business day ) also possible. (message me if any query).
* PAYMENT: We accept payments via PayPal.
***** During CHECKOUT please remember to enter your PHONE NUMBER in the "NOTES TO SELLER" Section. For me to courier your package, your phone number is extremely essential. Thank you :) ******
* Love to see more products (shawls, dupattas, quilts, scarves) from India? Go to my shop .
* Connect with me:
If you have any questions regarding bulk orders, shipping, payment options, custom order, please don't hesitate to write to me. I would be more than happy to connect with you.
Selling through Discovered creates more income for artisans. They can set the price they want to receive for the products themselves. By cutting out all middlemen, artisans receive at least 20% more for their products. This is what we call fairer trade.
Discovered is dedicated to creating positive impact. Not all artisans work alone. Sometimes they work in groups or collectives, are helped by not for profit organizations or work for social businesses. We select our partners to ensure more artisans have work make at least 10% above average wage.
We are committed to crafts. We encourage artisans to make products using traditional crafts and techniques. Making products mainly by hand or with easy accessible tools or common available machines. We believe this is important to keep alive.
We love handmade. We also feel strongly about preserving the world we live in. That’s why we work with our partners & artisans to stimulate using local materials and natural resources, and paying special attention to packaging & shipping.
Each product you buy is shipped to you directly by the artisan who made it.
Artisans try to get the product to you as quickly as possible, often using local post services. On each product page you can see how soon the product will be ready for shipment. Usually this is within 2-3 business days.
On average it will then take another 8-21 days before the product reaches you. If something should go wrong, we offer 60 days buyer protection.