Material: 925 Sterling Silver. Gemstone: Peridot Stone Color: Green Stone Sizes: 4, 5 and 6 mm Stone Shape: Round, Drops. Ring Sizes: 3 to 15 (US)....View full details
Were you born in August and want to find a jewel that honors such a special month? You can find Peridot jewelry here! This beautiful green gemstone is the classic August birthstone, and you can wear it on handcrafted rings, bracelets, necklaces, or earrings. Take a look at our Peridot collection to purchase the most beautiful Artisan-made jewel for you!
Silver Jewelry Zone$54.05Only 19 available
Faceted Peridot Gemstone Ring, Solid 925 Sterling Silver Ring, August Birthstone Jewelry, Unique Gift, Gift for Her, Handmade Jewelryjaipur art jewels$40.25in stock
Peridot Gemstone Ring,Solid 925 Sterling Silver Ring,Peridot Ring ,August Birthstone Jewelry,Unique Gift, Faceted Peridot Ring, Gift for her M...View full details
Oval Faceted Green Peridot Quartz 925 Sterling Silver, 18K Yellow Gold, 18K Rose Gold Filled Ring, Handmade in India, Gift Jewelry, Gemstone ringSubham Jewels$49.45in stock
Gemstone: Peridot Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 18k Yellow Gold Filled, 18K Rose Gold Filled Weight: 6.8 g Sizes: 4 to 15 (US). ** See "Size Gu...View full details
Maya Studio$31.00in stock
This beautiful Peridot Ring is handcrafted in Solid 925 Sterling Silver. It is free from lead and nickel to prevent from any type of skin allergies...View full details
Natural Peridot Birthstone Ring, 925 Silver Ring, Texture Band Ring, Peridot Jewelry,Artisan Bend Ring,Texture Designer Ring,Handmade RingInishaCreation$53.00in stock
Beautiful Fine handmade 925 sterling silver Ring.All my Designs are in Sterling Silver. Gemstone - Peridot Stone Cut - Faceted Stone Shape - Roun...View full details
Maya Studio$40.31in stock
Peridot stacking ring, stackable peridot ring, three stone ring, peridot jewelry, peridot birthstone, multi ring, 925 silver woman gift Style: Stac...View full details
Silver Jewelry Zone$40.69Only 8 available
Excellent GREEN PERIDOT Gemstone Ring, Birthstone Ring, 925 Sterling Silver Ring, Fashion Handmade Ring, All Size, Gift Ring, Beach Ring, Birthday ...View full details
Silver Jewelry Zone$39.18Only 15 available
Gorgeous GREEN PERIDOT Gemstone Ring, Birthstone Ring, 925 Sterling Silver Ring, Fashion Handmade Ring, All Size, Gift Ring, Beach Ring, Birthday R...View full details
Maya Studio$39.99in stock
This silver ring is unisex. Perfect for engagement. Style: Engagement & Wedding Design: Unisex Gemstone: Green Peridot. Metal: 92.5% Solid Ster...View full details
Material: 925 Sterling Silver Gemstone: Peridot Stone Cut: Cab Stone Shape: Round Stone Size: 12x16mm Sizes: 4 to 14 (US). ** See "Size Guide"...View full details
Silver Jewelry Zone$58.25Only 20 available
Awesome PERIDOT Gemstone Ring, Birthstone Ring, 925 Sterling Silver Ring, Fashion Ring, Artisan Handmade Ring. Item Weight: Approx. 4.13 grams Ring...View full details
Maya Studio$43.00in stock
Peridot silver ring, peacock design, designer peridot ring, trendy wife handmade, floral jewelry, green silver girls ring, anniversary ring Style:D...View full details
FAQs about Peridot Jewelry
Where can I buy Peridot jewelry?
Our jewelry store has beautiful pieces featuring this beautiful gemstone. Whether you are looking for a specific set or accessory to use yourself or as a gift for your significant other, we're sure we have something for you.
Here, you can buy a wide variety of designs ranging from peridot birthstone rings to men's peridot jewelry. You only have to select the pieces you like the most, add them to the shopping cart, complete the payment, and receive your precious package!
Can I select a cut for my Peridot jewelry?
Yes, you can! In our catalog, you can find various types of jewelry with different models and gemstone cuts.
Like other gems, Peridot can be cut in many different styles, depending on the type of jewelry it will be used for. The most common cuts are round, oval, pear, cushion, emerald, and princess.
If you're looking for peridot birthstone rings or other types of bands, you can also find different styles, including solitaire, halo, and three-stone.
Can my Peridot gem be faked?
Unfortunately, as with other gemstones, Peridot can be occasionally imitated using glass, synthetic corundum, or cubic zirconia. However, all the pieces of jewelry that you can find in our online store are real and especially curated by an experienced artisan.
In other words, you can rest assured that any jewelry you buy here is not only authentic but durable and has been ethically crafted using only top-quality materials.
How can I determine if the Peridot is real?
If you have already purchased your Peridot jewelry set but want to check imperfections or verify if the gemstone is real, you can follow these tips:
- Perform an eye test to check the gemstone's color. Real Peridot can be yellowish green to greenish yellow or brownish green in color
- Hold the Peridot against the light and check for double refraction, as this gemstone allows you to see two pavilion facets when examined closely due to its high refraction
- Please check the color under different lights, as this unique gemstone does not change in color under natural or artificial light
- Check the gemstone's surface for imperfections. With a 6.5-7 score on the Mohs scale that measures minerals' hardness, Peridot is easily scratched. Therefore, if yours looks too seamless and without cracks, it may be fake.
- Check for inclusions, which are common in Peridot. If you see bubbles, the gemstone may be made of glass.
How can I clean Peridot jewelry?
If you purchased a Peridot jewelry set and want to ensure it stays intact, you must follow the right cleaning and care practices. In this sense, these are some of the tips to clean earrings, bracelets, necklaces, or rings with this gemstone:
- Avoid using ultrasonic or steam cleaners as Peridot is not a hard gem and these alternative cleanings could damage the gem
- Store each piece separately in padded containers or with a soft cloth to prevent scratches and wear
- Avoid exposing these pieces of jewelry to extreme heat for prolonged periods or drastic changes in temperature
- Do not use acids to clean Peridot jewelry, as abrasive products can wear the gem
- Clean the pieces only with warm soapy water and soft cloths such as tightly woven microfiber
- Ask a professional jeweler or artisan to clean your Peridot jewelry thoroughly at least twice a year