Pink Kantha Throw Bedding King Blanket India Boho Bohemian Vintage Kantha Quilt Cotton Reversible Floral Hand Block Print quilt Handmade
* KANTHA is a traditional Indian embroidery style involving simple, straight, running stitches. This quilt would be used either to sleep on or as a blanket to cover oneself.
* These are reversible, all natural colors ( no dyes are used) and made of organic cotton. Front layer is hand block printed and back layer is plain organic cotton fabric, both layers joined by millions of kantha stitches.
* These quilted blankets are highly sought after for their intricate embroidery and splendid colors and pattern. Each one is completely unique. They are thought to bring luck and protection and will bring authentic style to your home. These make wonderful gift, always well received and cherished.
* Usage- I love this handwoven tapestry because it can be use at: bed, bed footboard, bed head board, Sofa, Outside, when you are travelling, at bed reading a book, watching a movie, as a holidays gift, lap blanket, picnic blanket, picnic throw, beach blanket, beach throw etc. Let your imagination run wild.
* Care- First time dry clean, then wash in cold water separately.
* This is the lowest discounted price as I am launching my bedding range.
* Size ��� Length 100 inches, Width 90 inches. ( 254 X 228 CMS)
* Weight of the bed cover- 1.75 KG. (Package weight after packaging - 1.9 KG )
* Material- Organic Cotton.
* Ready to ship in a week after order is placed.
* Comes from a smoke free pet free environment.
* SHIPPING: These products ship from India by air and should arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days. Express shipping ( delivery on 4th or 5th business day ) also possible. (message me if any query).
* PAYMENT: We accept payments via PayPal.
***** During CHECKOUT please remember to enter your PHONE NUMBER in the "NOTES TO SELLER" Section. For me to courier your package, your phone number is extremely essential. Thank you :) ******
* Love to see more products (shawls, dupattas, quilts, scarves) from India? Go to my shop .
* Connect with me:
If you have any questions regarding bulk orders, shipping, payment options, custom order, please don't hesitate to write to me. I would be more than happy to connect with you.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). Orders shipping to the US, UK, EU are typically processed within within 1-5 days from order placement + 24 business days for shipping.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider.
✩ COVID UPDATE ✩
Please note due to shipping provider backlogs, worldwide delays still apply. More info here.
If something should go wrong, we offer 60 days buyer protection.