Dwij Upcycled Upbeat Tote, Bag
You can return the product if you are not 100% satisfied.
View our returns policy here.
The bag is upcycled using old jeans and post-industrial denim used in sampling phase of the manufacturing process of jeans.
Ideal usage: As a tote for regular office, casual use or even for short travel purposes too.
About your dwij bag:
· Each pair of jeans, consumes over 10,000 liters of water during growing cotton and during the manufacturing process, and also other resources including chemicals in abundance. Upcycling of this bag has resulted in indirect saving of all these resources.
· High hygiene and washing standards are maintained while giving old denim a fresh new look
· Disclaimer: Every dwij Bag is unique! Thus, the bag delivered to you may have different shades of blue, however the pattern remains the same.
Dimensions: 19" (L) X 16" (H) X 4" (W)/ 48.3 cm (L) X 46.4 cm (H) X 10.16 (W)
Strap length: 22” / 55.9 cm
One zippered and one open pocket in the main zippered compartment
Materials/Fabric: Post-consumer jeans, Post-industrial denim, post-industrial virgin inner lining, high quality straps
General Cleaning and maintenance:
· Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
· Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
· If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
· A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
End of Life:
Once you feel the need to discard the bag due to any reason, we would be grateful if you could get in touch with us and ship it back to our workshop in India. We would ensure that all usable elements of the bag would be extracted, to give yet another life! And non-usable elements will be disposed of responsibly.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). They ship to most countries worldwide. If you cannot order your item please contact our customer support.
All items are unique and handmade by skilled craftsmen. They take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider. You can easily track your package here.
Speak to our support
Monday to Saturday from 9am to 7pm EST