Gemstone: Labradorite Material: 925 Sterling Silver Weight: 5.5 g Ring Size: 4 - 12 (US).** See "Size Guide" Tab Stone Size: 8 mm Stone Cut: C...View full details
Looking for unique rings? Shop our exclusive selection for men and women in all styles—from Silver to Brass, boho to minimal, with or without gemstones. Handmade and ethically crafted by artisans around the world. Complete the look with earrings, bracelets and necklaces and let it all shine. Supporting one artisan at a time.
Adorable Craft$40.43in stock
Maya Studiofrom $40.00in stock
Women Labradorite Ring, Multi-fire Labradorite, plain setting ring, marquise ring, handmade ring, engagement ring, wedding ring, women's ring Gemst...View full details
Bhagat Jewels$43.20Only 1 available
It's time for us to make a statement. Emphatically eye-catching, this pear-cut labradorite gemstone ring need not be worn with other jewelry. it's ...View full details
Maya Studio$60.00in stock
This is an exquisite fire Labradorite Gemstone Ring made of solid 925 Sterling Silver.The cabochon shines in the back ground ornate handmade oxidiz...View full details
FAQs about Unique Rings
Are Unique Rings a nice gift?
Unique rings are the best gifts for people that you love. Whether it is family, friends, or a partner, a unique ring will show them how much they mean to you.
This is because they have a unique design, and no one else they know will have something like this. Gifting such an accessory will show your loved ones how special they are to you and emphasize how much you care for them.
How do you take care of Unique Rings?
When it comes to handcrafted jewelry, you want to ensure that you protect it, so it is more likely to keep its lifespan. The following are ways you will be able to do that:
- Store your jewelry. You can do this with plastic bags.
- It is best to store your unique ring flat.
- Put your ring in a dry and clean place.
- You should only put your handmade ring on after you have washed or applied makeup to your face.
- Keep your rings away from direct sunlight for too long or extreme weather conditions.
- Do not wear your unusual rings while swimming or showering. Chlorine will wreak havoc on the ring.
- You will need a soft cloth to clean your ring, which is it for most rings.
Can you tell If a ring is truly handmade?
Handmade rings are not typically identical to other pieces of the same design. No matter what, you will see that every piece you purchase has a slight variation, but this isn’t true for manufactured rings.
Don’t forget to check if the piece is authentic. In our jewelry store, we verify and certify every single one of our artisans and the products they sell. If you are not happy with the product you can get in touch with us and we will resolve it immediately.
Why should you buy a Unique Ring?
There are many reasons why people should buy a unique ring, but here are the top three reasons why you should do it:
- Rings are not only for proposals. You can buy a ring for any occasion. It is a lovely experience to go through, so you should do it for the person you admire and love. It is a piece that will remind people just how much you love them.
- Everyone works hard at home and at work. Sometimes, it is nice to receive a present that has been made for the person in a way that other gifts have now. A unique ring will do that for people because the receiver will see how much you think they deserve this ring. Also, with a ring comes a special moment, so everyone can enjoy the moment they have received it.
- You can tell them how special they are to you with this ring. When someone who is constantly thinking about others and is always working hard needs a break, you can be there to give them a gift that they will remember. They will always appreciate that you went that extra mile to buy them a present they can keep forever.
Should You Buy the Matching Earrings?
There is no simple answer because it depends on you. Some people like matching earrings with their unique rings, but others may not. Actually, sometimes it could be nice to wear mismatched earrings instead. It’s a way to break monotony and try something a bit more creative. And remember, in the end tt doesn’t matter what you shop, as long as it makes you happy.