Passionate about building something remarkable by doing what you love while making a positive impact for people worldwide? As customer acquisition growth hacker, you know exactly how to drive online traffic to Discovered. You will grow our traffic to the point a global marketplace needs.
What you say to your friends on birthdays
‘I am getting people to find Discovered.’
What you really will be doing
- You will optimize our paid campaigns (adwords, shopping, social media, etc.) and find creative ways to make the most out of our budgets.
- You will implement our SEO strategy and improve it based on your experience.
- You will find ways to grow & scale Discovered by smart solutions and key partnerships.
- Based on our buyer persona and buyer needs you develop and implement relevant and highly effective traffic strategies.
- Of course, you work is data driven.
How you are going to make this happen
- You know that opinions matter, but data counts.
- Doing is good, but getting things done is better. You understand this.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future. We expect you to be able to start, build & manage our traffic team.
What your day looks like
With a coffee in your hand you walk into our morning huddle. You have reviewed the essential data and update the team on the progress you made. Usually, you have good news to share. After the meeting you discuss on-site SEO status with the intern(s) and our off-shore team. You plan a new sprint together. After lunch you review the latest social media campaigns, define new experiments and help the team get started.
Are we a perfect match?
You are pragmatic, results-oriented, creative, and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects.
- We think it is not about your experience but where you can go. But we think you will need at least 3 years of relevant work experience in E-Commerce and SEA / Adwords.
- You have relevant SEO, SEM and SMM E-Commerce experience in the main Discovered categories: jewelry, bags, fashion accessories and home decor.
- You have work experience in international E-Commerce and know the impact of localization on driving traffic.
- You know everything about data and have experience with tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush etc.
- You are pro-active and have a ton of ideas based on how to drive traffic to Discovered.
- Discovered is a start-up where you can shape your own future (and ours.
- We offer an option plan for employees.
- We are the place to create positive impact with E-Commerce. It doesn't get any cooler.
If you are like us and have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s meet! Send your motivation to email@example.com.