Bekijk hier de vacature in het Nederlands.
Location: The Hague - Caballero Fabriek
Start date: as soon as possible
Now is the best time to join the Discovered team! Passionate about building something remarkable by doing what you love? As paid traffic specialist you know exactly how to get customers to find and visit Discovered. you’ll start by getting the most out of our Search Engine Marketing and our Social Media Advertising budgets. You’ll grow our traffic to the point a global marketplace needs.
What you tell your friends
‘I am doing what I love while creating positive impact for artisans around the globe.’
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll optimize our paid campaigns (AdWords, shopping, social media, etc.) and find creative ways to make the most out of our budgets.
- You’ll manage our Google Grant AdWords account: improve campaigns (keywords, ads), propositions and landing pages.
- Based on our buyer persona and buyer needs you develop and implement relevant and highly effective paid traffic strategies.
- Of course, you work is data driven.
How you are going to make this happen
- You know that opinions matter, but data counts.
- Doing is good, but getting things done is better. You understand this.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future. We expect you to be able to start, build & manage our traffic team.
What your day looks like
With a coffee in your hand you walk into our morning huddle. You have reviewed the essential data and update the team on the progress made. Usually, you have good news to share. After the meeting you define a new experiment, create an A/B landing page and start the campaign. After lunch you review the latest social media campaigns, review the latest customer feedback and campaign data and plan improvements for tomorrow.
Are we the perfect match?
- You’re a digital native and you believe in our mission to ‘create change by doing business’.
- You’re pragmatic, results-oriented and creative.
- Friends describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects.
- You’re pro-active and have a ton of ideas based on how to drive traffic to Discovered.
- You’ll need at least 4 years of relevant work experience in paid advertising / SEA for (international) e-commerce.
- You’re interested in the products that the Discovered artisans sell. Relevant work experience in the main Discovered categories is a plus.
- You know everything about data and know your way around Google Analytics.
- You can talk non-stop (in English).
- Discovered is a marketplace with a mission.
- We’re a start-up where you can shape your own future (and ours).
- We work in a small informal team of 6.
- We’re the place to create positive impact with e-commerce. It doesn't get any cooler.
If you like us and have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s meet
Send your motivation to email@example.com.