E-Commerce Customer Support Specialist
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Discovered India - Bangalore
Help Discovered provide the best customer support possible to artisans and shop owners. As E-Commerce Customer Support Specialist you work directly with the artisans to support them in any way we can. You will be responsible for onboarding and supporting all India artisans. You are the first of our support team in India. You will help set up the guidelines and come up with ways to implement this. You will also be responsible for identifying artisan needs and translating these in exciting new functionalities.
What you’ll be doing
- You will implement and improve our support guidelines.
- You will be responsible to answer any questions artisans might have while onboarding.
- You will support artisans to improve their shop and product listings.
- You will support artisans in handling any customer questions and after order support.
How you are going to make this happen
- You know that opinions matter, but data counts.
- Doing is good, but getting things done is better. You understand this.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future.
Are we the perfect match?
You are results-oriented, creative and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. Also…
- You are fluent in US English and Hindi.
- You are pro-active and results driven.
- You believe in our mission to ‘create change by doing business’.
- We think you need at least 3 years of relevant work experience in customer support
- Preferably, you have work experience in (international) e-commerce.
- Relevant work experience in working with artisans is a plus.
- You have experience with customer support tools such as Zendesk, and live chat tools
- Discovered is a marketplace with a mission.
- We’re a start-up where you can shape your own future (and ours).
- We work in a small informal team in India
- We’re the place to create positive impact with e-commerce. It doesn't get any cooler.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.