Internship: Customer Happiness
Start date: Continously
Period: 4-5 days a week for a period of at least 4 months
Location: The Hague - Caballero Fabriek
You are positive and have a talent to think in opportunities. For you it’s clear that customer happiness is core to the success of Discovered. As Customer Happiness Intern you’re able to make customers happy and let them be part of our community. You do this by listening to their questions and feedback and translate this into action. You are creative, coming up with innovative solutions. In addition, you’re organized, keeping track of all orders. You know all the ins and outs of the Discovered marketplace.
Vera – Intern Customer Happiness in 2017
“This internship is a perfect opportunity to learn fast. If you like talking with customers and artisans and help them, this is a perfect chance for you. Apart from this, you learn to offer new solutions and think about the possible improvements of the marketplace. With this internship everything is in your hands, and if you’re eager to do a customer research or have ideas about social media campaigns, you always have space for experimenting. And the best thing is that your colleagues are always there for you, ready to guide and help you.”
What you'll be doing
- You’ll be our communication hero, having an answer to all the questions and a solution to all the problems of our customers.
- You’ll think of ways to do something extra for our customers, like sending them a written postcard of giving an extra discount.
- You’ll keep track of all orders, so you know exactly what is happening when a customer has a question.
- You’ll be finding ways to gather as much as feedback as possible: start conversations, mingle in conversations and listen to what our customers are saying.
- You’ll be able to translate the feedback of our customers into actions.
How you are going to make this happen?
- You’re great listener: you know the core of someone’s question and can give the right answer.
- You think in opportunities and are able to find creative solutions.
What your day looks like
You start your day with a coffee and a chat with the rest of team. You login to our admin and you’re happy to see that our artisans received some new orders. That’s a good start of the day! You check to see if there are any special cases and after that you open your mail. Your inbox is full of mails of customers asking questions and giving feedback. Enough to do! After answering all the mails, you’ll analyze what kind of mails we received. Do we get more or less mails? Are they mailing questions or feedback? What can we learn from this? Your research will help Discovered to improve our marketplace and make our customers happy.
Are we a perfect match?
You are results-oriented, creative and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. Also…
- You believe in our mission to ‘create change by doing business’.
- You can talk and write non-stop in English (it’s a plus if you speak Spanish and/or French).
- You love to organize, planning is a piece of cake and are not afraid to take control.
- You are pro active and creative in solving issues.
- You’re patient and a great listener.
- Discovered is the place to create positive impact with e-commerce. We think it doesn't get any cooler than that.
- We’re a start-up where you can shape your own future (and ours).
- We work with a small informal team and everyone is always open to help you when needed.
- All the room for you own initiatives.
- The chance to develop practical skills that you don't learn in school and will come in handy for your future career.
- Possibility to combine this with a graduation project.
- Compensation for travel expenses.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your CV and motivation before [internship position closed] to email@example.com.