Lees hier de vacature in het Nederlands
Start date: As soon as possible
Period: 4-5 days a week for a period of at least 4 months
Location: The Hague - Caballero Fabriek
Closing date: August 13, 2017
As a SEO intern you have the talent to create content that will increase the visibility of Discovered online. You know exactly how to tell our story and the story of the Discovered artisans and how to answer our customer’s questions. With your sharp pen, understanding of our target group and tons of creativity you create great SEO content (in both text and visuals). In addition, you take the technical aspect into account. You know that the website needs to have a clear structure to make it easy for Google to find us. Also, you like to analyze the data, define improvements and make Discovered even more visible online!
What you'll be doing
- You’ll use Google Analytics to analyze traffic on our marketplace.
- Based on our data you take action to improve traffic (technical issues, keywords, meta titles etc.).
- You’ll create new content for our website in, which you include our keywords and answer on the needs of our customers.
- You’ll contribute to our weekly blog by suggesting original topics and write some blogs yourself.
- You’ll provide input for new visual content, like images, info graphics and videos.
- You’ll work on our link-building strategy and reach out to influencers.
How you are going to make this happen?
- Because you are up-to-date with the latest online marketing and SEO trends you know exactly what works.
- You love to define the questions and needs of our target audience and are able to create great content based on this.
What your day looks like
You start your day with a coffee and a chat with the rest of team. When you open you laptop you go to MOZ and Google Analytics to check if there are any new SEO results you can work with. Based on the keywords, you’ll start brainstorming on a nice subject for the new blog. You have to gather information from the artisans before you can start writing, so you reach out to them. While you wait on an answer of the artisans, you check out some bloggers who we can reach out to. In the afternoon you start writing the blog. Once you’re satisfied, with the text you’ll make it ready to post by using your HTML / CSS skills. Now the text looks great and it can be posted just before you go home!
Are we a perfect match?
You are results-oriented, creative and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. Also…
- You believe in our mission to ‘create change by doing business’.
- You love to write and tell the Discovered story to potential customers.
- You are creative and like to give input on textual and visual content.
- You are pro-active and have a ton of ideas based on how to improve our website.
- You either know or love to learn everything about data and are happy to with tools like Google Analytics and MOZ.
- Some HTML / CSS experience is a plus.
- You can talk and write non-stop in English.
- Discovered is the place to create positive impact with e-commerce. We think it doesn't get any cooler than that.
- We’re a start-up where you can shape your own future (and ours).
- We work with a small informal team and everyone is always open to help you when needed.
- All the room for you own initiatives.
- The chance to develop practical skills that you don't learn in school and will come in handy for your future career.
- Possibility to combine this with a graduation project.
- Compensation for travel expenses.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your CV and motivation August 13, 2017 latest to email@example.com.