Start date: Anytime, 4-5 days a week for a period of at least 4 months.
Location: The Hague - Caballero Fabriek
As a graphic design intern you have a talent to translate a great story into an awesome visual. With your eye for detail and tons of creativity you change lives by creating amazing designs.
What you say to your friends on birthdays
‘Do you like what you see? I made that.’
What you really will be doing
- Develop online, multi-media materials to communicate with our sellers: eg. as part of our seller newsletter and on web pages.
- Shoot video material for our review videos and edit this into an awesome movie.
- Create content for our social media activities.
- Create banners for our website.
- Work together with the PR team to create a new Discovered Journal.
How you are going to make this happen
- You are pro active and love to get out of the building.
- You show your work to your team members and are open for feedback.
- You translate the concepts into Discovered visuals.
- You follow the brand book but are open for suggestions.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future.
What your day looks like
After the daily stand-up you start a conversation with the marketplace manager. She wants to upload a new banner for Christmas and needs your help. After a short brainstorm session you plan a photo shoot together with another intern to make a Discovered visual with the office Christmas tree. Cool, your concept will be put on the homepage. You decide to see what the other interns are up to since you need someone for the product review movie. You will edit that material tomorrow so the person responsible for the newsletter can include it in Wednesdays’ newsletter.
Are we a perfect match?
You are pragmatic, results-oriented, creative, and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. And…
- You have enthusiasm for the design process and a creative mind.
- You are culturally sensitive.
- You are a master in taking the essence out of written text and translate this into easily understood graphics or videos.
- Ideally, you have graphic design experience and experience with the production and editing of videos.
- Being part of an expanding, international network of interesting and highly motivated people with a passion for social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- All the room for you own initiatives.
- The chance to develop practical skills that you do not learn in school and will come in handy for your future career; including master classes.
- Possibility to combine this with a graduation project.
- Free biological lunch.
- Access to our awesome social drinks and events.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your motivation and overview of relevant experience to email@example.com.