Start date: Any time, 4-5 days a week for a period of at least 4 months.
As a UX/UI designer you have a talent to design amazing stuff and put your pixels into codes. With your great understanding of codes and eye for detail you are thrilled to find out how to change lives by improving the user experience on the website.
What you say to your friends on birthdays
‘I make it as easy and attractive as possible for you to shop at Discovered.’
What you really will be doing
- Improve the user experience on our website for buyers and sellers.
- Design (content) pages and execute them.
- Come up with innovative ideas to let Discovered grow!
How you are going to make this happen
- You know that opinions matter, but data counts.
- You follow the brand book but are open for suggestions.
- You have an eye for great design and an allergy for bad experiences. Therefor you know what to change in order to create a great online environment.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future.
What your day looks like
After checking your emails you sit together with your supervisor to discuss what you will be doing this week. You just finished the coding of two new pages and you will put this online after this meeting. First, you want to discuss your latest findings and present a concept of which you think will improve the website drastically.
Are we a perfect match?
You are pragmatic, results-oriented, creative, and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. And…
- You have enthusiasm for the design process and a creative mind.
- You are creative and know how to work with a limited budget.
- You are culturally sensitive.
- You have a passion and detailed eye for interactive experiences and how they should look, feel and function in a digital environment.
- Your focus is always the end-user, your priority the design.
- You can turn your designs into functioning webpages when needed.
- Ideally, you have a design background but also experience with HTML, CSS and responsive web design.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and platforms related to websites and marketing are a pre.
- Being part of an expanding, international network of interesting and highly motivated people with a passion for social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- All the room for you own initiatives.
- The chance to develop practical skills that you do not learn in school and will come in handy for your future career; including master classes.
- Possibility to combine this with a graduation project.
- Free biological lunch.
- Access to our awesome social drinks and events.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.