Start date: Anytime, 3-4 days a week, preferably for 4-5 months
You have a talent to make the marketplace look amazing. You spot the latest trends, select appropriate products and make sure the product content is top notch. Of course you love analyzing data to find improvement areas!
What you say to your friends on birthdays
‘I am like a make-up artist, making products shine.’
What you really will be doing
- You will make sure all products on the marketplace shine. This means they are in the right category, have great product titles, descriptions and images.
- You will work with the Traffic manager to make sure all products have great SEO content. For this, you work with tools and external providers to make this happen.
- You will make it as easy and inspiring as possible for people to browse Discovered. You will manage our own Discovery lists, highlight great products on the homepage and in categories. You will review the data daily to look for improvements.
- You will suggest improvements to Discovered to increase customer satisfaction. including creating appropriate banners for categories.
How you are going to make this happen
- You know that opinions matter, but data counts.
- You are pro active and love to get results.
- You have an eye for great design and an allergy for bad images.
- Because you are up-to-date with the latest marketing trends you know exactly what works.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future.
What your day looks like
With a coffee in your hand you walk into our team huddle. After updating your team members about the progress, you start brainstorming about improvements. Once back at your desk you directly plan all your activities. In the afternoon you decide to update the texts on the website and give the homepage a new look. But before you do that you first start calling some external companies to see whether they want to work together for the spring campaign.
Are we a perfect match?
You are pragmatic, results-oriented, creative, and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. And…
- You have relevant experience in the e-commerce sector.
- You are a real project boss; you love to organize, planning is a piece of cake and are not afraid to take control.
- You are the spider in a web.
- You are commercial; you know what sells and what not.
- You know everything about data and have experience with tools like Google Analytics and web optimization tools.
- You love to work in a team and can talk non-stop (in English).
- You are pro-active and have a ton of ideas based on on how to improve our website
- Being part of an expanding, international network of interesting and highly motivated people with a passion for social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- All the room for you own initiatives.
- The chance to develop practical skills that you do not learn in school and will come in handy for your future career; including master classes.
- Possibility to combine this with a graduation project.
- Free biological lunch.
- Access to our awesome social drinks and events.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.