Start date: Anytime, 3-4 days a week for a period of at least 4 months.
You have a talent to make the marketplace look amazing. You spot the latest trends, select appropriate products and make sure the product content is top notch. Of course you love analyzing data to find improvement areas! In addition, you have a talent to work with people from various backgrounds and cultures. You love working with both customers and sellers in answering their questions and translate their feedback into action. You are creative and think in opportunities, coming up with innovative solutions.
What you tell your friends: 'I really love going to small shops and local markets to find unique pieces.’
What you really will be doing
- You will start conversations, mingle in conversations and listen to what our customers and sellers are saying.
- You will make sure all products on the marketplace shine. This means they are in the right category, have great product titles, descriptions and images.
- You will make sure that Discovered is the most inspiring marketplace on earth. You select the most beautiful products for the right pages and think of new content.
- You will make it as easy and inspiring as possible for people to browse Discovered. You will manage our own Discovery lists, highlight great products on the homepage and in categories.
- You will be creating inspiring content for the site, blog and newsletter.
How you are going to make this happen
- You are pro active and love to get results.
- You have an eye for great images and know how to inspire people.
- You show your work to your team members and are open for feedback.
- Because you are up-to-date with the latest marketing trends you know exactly what works.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future.
What your day looks like
With a coffee in your hand you walk into our team huddle. Together with the team you review the website content and performance. After updating your team members about the progress, you start brainstorming about improvements for the website. Once back at your desk you directly open your mailbox to check with both customers and sellers. In the afternoon you decide to update the texts on the website and give the homepage a new look with great images of beautiful products.
You are pragmatic, results-oriented, creative, and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. And…
- You are commercial and you believe in our mission to ‘create change by doing business’.
- You are creative and have an eye for detail.
- You are a real project boss; you love to organize, planning is a piece of cake and are not afraid to take control.
- You are pro-active and have a ton of ideas based on how to improve our website.
- You know about the ins and outs of websites and e-commerce.
- You (want to) know everything about data and have experience with tools like Google Analytics and web optimization tools.
- You can talk and write non-stop (in English).
- Being part of an expanding, international network of interesting and highly motivated people with a passion for social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- All the room for you own initiatives.
- The chance to develop practical skills that you do not learn in school and will come in handy for your future career; including master classes.
- Possibility to combine this with a graduation project.
- Lunch and travel expenses.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
Bekijk hier de Nederlandse vacature.