Start date: Anytime, 4 days a week for a period of at least 4 months.
As a partnership intern you have a talent to work together with people and build sustainable relationships. With your sharp tong, great tone of voice and persistence you change lives by creating partnerships.
What you say to your friends on birthdays
‘Did you see that campaign Discovered did together with Wehkamp? I made that happen.’
What you really will be doing
- Help maintain quality relationships with current partners.
- Research companies with whom we need to partner up.
- Coordinating interviews with potential partners and track your results.
- Retail: Take a closer look into the wholesale market & create partnerships in this field.
How you are going to make this happen
- You are pro active and love to get out of the building.
- You have an eye for great partners and will do anything to persuade them to work together with us.
- You ask the right questions to the right people.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future.
What your day looks like
With your first cup of coffee of the day in your hand you check your email to see what the responds is of you actions yesterday. A potential partner wrote an enthusiastic email back, cool! You directly decide to start calling other potential partners to see if this day can get even better. Before turning down your laptop you count your leads of the day. Six potential partners and two meetings scheduled in for tomorrow, awesome work!
Are we a perfect match?
You are pragmatic, results-oriented, creative, and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. And …
- You are fluent in Dutch & English.
- You have proven ability that you are excellent in sales and are commercially driven.
- You have strong communication skills (not afraid of the phone).
- You meet deadlines.
- You have an excellent attention to detail.
- You get things done and think outside of the box.
- You don’t know the word impossible and know how to work with a limited budget.
- Being part of an expanding, international network of interesting and highly motivated people with a passion for social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- All the room for you own initiatives.
- The chance to develop practical skills that you do not learn in school and will come in handy for your future career; including master classes.
- Possibility to combine this with a graduation project.
- Free biological lunch.
- Access to our awesome social drinks and events.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.