Start date: Anytime, 3-4 days a week for a period of at least 4 months.
As a SEO intern you know exactly how to write a text that will increase the visibility of Discovered online. With your sharp pen, understanding of our target group and tons of creativity you change lives by making Discovered visible online!
What you say to your friends on birthdays
‘I make the invisible visible by writing great online content.’
What you really will be doing
- You will use Google Analytics to analyze traffic on our marketplace.
- Based on this you take action to improve traffic (titles, meta tags etc.)
- Based on our buyer persona and buyer needs you develop and implement key word strategies.
- You will provide input into our link-building strategy.
- You help us identify quick wins and improvements.
How you are going to make this happen
- You know that opinions matter, but data counts.
- You are pro active and love to get out of the building.
- You write great content.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future.
What your day looks like
With a coffee in your hand you walk to the first meeting of today. After updating the chief about your latest findings you brainstorm together on how to incorporate small improvements on the website. You explain the rest of the marketing team on how to write great content.
Are we a perfect match?
You are pragmatic, results-oriented, creative, and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. And…
- You have relevant experience in the e-commerce sector.
- You are commercial; you know what sells and what not.
- You know everything about data and have experience with tools like Google Analytics and web optimization tools.
- You are pro-active and have a ton of ideas based on how to improve our website.
- You have an opinion on how to communicate (English) an excellent e-commerce platform and understand how our customers think.
- You can write SEO titles and descriptions.
- Being part of an expanding, international network of interesting and highly motivated people with a passion for social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- All the room for you own initiatives.
- The chance to develop practical skills that you do not learn in school and will come in handy for your future career; including master classes.
- Possibility to combine this with a graduation project.
- Free biological lunch.
- Access to our awesome social drinks and events.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.