Start date: Any time. Minimum 4 days a week for a period of at least 4 months.
As a social media whizz kid you have a talent to start conversations via social media and inspire others to share your amazing content.
What you say to your friends on birthdays
‘I am allowed to be on Facebook all day.’
What you really will be doing
- You are a wizard when it comes to content, and are going to improve this by analyzing data, tell stories on social media and in the newsletter.
- Together with the other team members you come up with brilliant concepts for social media campaigns and make everyone (internal & external) enthusiastic about your brilliant mindset.
- You will be creating inspiring posts and schedule them in.
- You will start conversations, mingle in conversations and listen to what our customers and sellers are saying.
How you are going to make this happen
- You don’t need to love data but your need to understand it and translate it back to creative content.
- You are pro active and love to get out of the building.
- You have an eye for great images and know how to inspire people.
- Because you are up-to-date with the marketing calendar you know exactly what to post when.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future.
What your day looks like
You just finished your last sandwich and you see that a seller posted images about their working day on their Facebook page. Cool! You immediately go to your laptop and see how you can incorporate this content via the Discovered social media channels. After creating a post that our followers will love you spend some more time creating content for next week. Before we open our first Friday biological beer, you write down your thoughts for the brainstorm session next week.
Are we a perfect match?
You are pragmatic, results-oriented, creative, and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. And…
- You are a real project boss; you love to organize, planning is a piece of cake and are not afraid to take control.
- You love to work in a team and can talk non-stop (in English).
- You are pro-active and have a ton of ideas based on how to improve our communication.
- You have proven ability to write social media content (examples).
- You are creative and have an eye for detail.
- You meet deadlines and get things done.
- Being part of an expanding, international network of interesting and highly motivated people with a passion for social innovation and entrepreneurship.
- All the room for you own initiatives.
- The chance to develop practical skills that you do not learn in school and will come in handy for your future career; including master classes.
- Possibility to combine this with a graduation project.
- Free biological lunch.
- Access to our awesome social drinks and events.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.