De Kulture Handmade Premium Wool Felt Easter Eggs Basket Eco Friendly Needle Felted Stuffed Eastertide Ornament Ideal for Home Office Party Decoration Holiday Décor, 7x2 (DH)
We offer 60 day returns. View our returns policy here.
- Made of 100% genuine felt, this Felt Easter Egg Basket decorative measures 7.0" by 2.0 " inches (DH)
- This gorgeous 100% biodegradable wool felt decorative is perfect for Easter Decoration, Easter Gifts, New Year decoration they are soft, safe and full of character. This felt decorative can also be used as a decor showpiece at your home or office. This is a perfect precedent of the art of acceptance that India portrays, as during the British rule it set an example of Hindu-Muslim unity in India.
- This felt decorative is environmentally kind. Our collection includes little-felt friends in vibrant figures such as sheep, bunny, Santa Claus, goat, deer, rabbit, chicks and many more.
- This product supports and empowers underprivileged rural women of Rajasthan, India. It preserves the rare craft of needle felting in India. Felt, or Namda, as it is locally called is said to have migrated to India from Iran and Turkey. This Namda cluster which makes this product in Rajasthan was once ruled by the 'Pathans' of Afghanistan. This cluster employs about 500 Pinjare artisans, an Indian-Persian Muslim community
- Quality satisfaction and timely delivery are assured. To be sure of authenticity, we recommend you to buy this product from dekulture brand only. Made in India, this brand new felt Product is not safe for children. Dry clean only
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). They ship to most countries worldwide. If you cannot order your item please contact our customer support.
All items are unique and handmade by skilled craftsmen. They take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider. You can easily track your package here.