Bright Stella - Kantha Silk Shawl
- Product Story
- Worldwide Shipping
- 60 Day Returns
- Certified by Discovered
- This beautifully textured silk Kantha hand embroidered scarf is a great addition to your accessory collection. It can brighten up any outfit and can be used as a scarf, stole or wrap.
- Because of its rare and unique style, it creates an enchanting effect as a throw for your sofa, bed or even as a wall tapestry.
- Since both sides feature a different pattern made from two different vintage sarees, you get two beautiful scarves in one to go with multiple outfits.
- Size- 74x18 Inches
- Dry Clean Only.
- This Indian shawl with intricate Kantha stitches makes for a thoughtful gift for your mother, sister, girlfriend, wife on birthdays, anniversaries, housewarming, Christmas, Thanksgiving, holiday seasons or for any other special occasion
- The patterns on the fabric are block printed with natural colours and the embroidery is done with cotton thread.
- Kantha is a very old traditional form of embroidery from eastern regions of the Indian Sub-continent called Bengal.
- In ancient times, women in Bengal upcycled and recycled old saris and quilted them with Kantha stitching to make a light blanket, throw, or bedspread, especially for newborn babies as it is very soft.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). They ship to most countries worldwide. If you cannot order your item please contact our customer support.
All items are unique and handmade by skilled craftsmen. They take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider. You can easily track your package here.
We offer 60 day returns. View our returns policy here.
We verify and certify every single one of our artisans and the products they sell. If you are not happy with the product you can get in touch with us and we will resolve it immediately.