Budding Blossom Curtains - Custom Made
- Product Story
- Shipping & Returns
- The base curtain fabric is 100% pure cotton or natural linen.
- These curtains are crewel embroidered by needlework with wool thread in chain stitch embroidery.
- Our made-to-measure curtains can be ordered in all sizes.
- Order stitched curtains at no extra cost or order running embroidered fabric by yardage.
- Despite being hand-stitched, these curtains/valances can be machine washed in delicate mode.
- The price for our made-to-order, handmade curtain is calculated ‘per yard’ lengthwise. 1 yard length is 36 inches and standard width of our curtain is 46 inches. If you buy quantity ‘1’, you are buying 1 Yard of this fabric which is 46x36inch or 117x22cms or 1.1x0.91meters.
- If you require assistance to calculate the amount of fabric-by-yard that you need, please feel free to write to us. We are happy to help!
Customization options for your door/window curtains -
- To request custom colors for fabric and embroidery, please ask us for colour shade card after placing the order.
- You can even get your personal message, logo, name, initials or special date hand-embroidered on the back.
- We can use this design to create bedding, table linen items, rugs or pillowcases.
- You can also share your own embroidery design.
- All this customization/personalization for $15 USD only per customization.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico).
All items are unique and handmade by skilled craftsmen. They take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider. You can easily track your package here.
We offer 60 day returns. View our returns policy here.