Copper Chestnut Curtains- Custom Made
- The base curtain fabric is 100% pure cotton or natural linen.
- These curtains are crewel embroidered by needlework with wool thread in chain stitch embroidery.
- Our made-to-measure curtains can be ordered in all sizes.
- Order stitched curtains at no extra cost or order running embroidered fabric by yardage.
- Despite being hand-stitched, these curtains/valances can be machine washed in delicate mode.
- The price for our made-to-order, handmade curtain is calculated ‘per yard’ lengthwise. 1 yard length is 36 inches and standard width of our curtain is 46 inches. If you buy quantity ‘1’, you are buying 1 Yard of this fabric which is 46x36inch or 117x22cms or 1.1x0.91meters.
- If you require assistance to calculate the amount of fabric-by-yard that you need, please feel free to write to us. We are happy to help!
Customization options for your door/window curtains -
- To request custom colors for fabric and embroidery, please ask us for colour shade card after placing the order.
- You can even get your personal message, logo, name, initials or special date hand-embroidered on the back.
- We can use this design to create bedding, table linen items, rugs or pillowcases.
- You can also share your own embroidery design.
- All this customization/personalization for $15 USD only per customization.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). Orders shipping to the US, UK, EU take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider.