Dwij Upcycled Patchwork tote
At Discovered, we want you to be absolutely thrilled with your purchase. That's why we proudly offer our 90-Day No Questions Asked Guarantee. We believe in the quality and craftsmanship of our products, and we're confident that you'll love them as much as we do. But if, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your order, we've got you covered.
Here's how our guarantee works:
90-Day Return Window: You have a generous 90 days from the date of purchase to evaluate your order. We understand that sometimes it takes time to truly experience a product and decide if it's the perfect fit for you.
No Questions Asked: We believe in making the return process as effortless as possible so just let us know within 90 days, and we'll take care of it. No questions asked.
View our returns policy here.
1. Product Description:
“Your bag is one of the best examples of upcycling”
This bag has been designed as a unique looking multipurpose tote that is certain to make you stand out in a crowd! The specialty lies in the zero-waste philosophy of the bag i.e. the patches comprise the leftovers of our manufacturing process. This bag carries a frayed look and shaped in a trapezoidal manner. It features two inner pockets to store your essentials. Although it may appear that the bag is made from leftovers, the amount of labor and craftsmanship involved in it adds the most value.
The bag is upcycled using old jeans and post-industrial denim used in sampling phase of the manufacturing process of jeans. The bag is secured using a magnetic button at the top while there is a pocket on the inside. The bag attains its stiffness due to the presence of another layer of upcycled 100% cotton material fused with the layer of patchwork. The inner part of the bag gets its fresh look due to the presence of post- industrial lining material.
Owing to the process and design, it is virtually impossible to have two bags that are exactly the same!
To take care of the hygiene requirements, all the material that enters our workshop are industrially washed in a rigorous manner. In addition, our production process also ensures that the bag looks fresh and equivalent to a virgin product.
Ideal usage: Stylish tote for parties, and special occasions where you want your accessories to stand out in a crowd!
About your dwij bag:
· Each pair of jeans, consumes over 10,000 liters of water during growing cotton and during the manufacturing process, and also other resources including chemicals in abundance. Upcycling of this bag has resulted in indirect saving of all these resources.
· YKK zips and runners are used to ensure strength and longevity of your bag. In addition, each element has been carefully chosen to make your Bag really long lasting.
· High hygiene and washing standards are maintained while giving old denim a fresh new look
· Disclaimer: Every dwij Bag is unique! Thus, the bag delivered to you may have different shades of blue, however the pattern remains the same. Please note that the frayed look might release stray threads. This is not a manufacturing defect.
Dimensions: At the top: 18" (L) X 14" (H)/ 45.72 cm (L) X 35.56 cm (H), at the bottom: 12" (L) X 14" (H)/ 30.48 cm (L) X 35.56 cm (H)
One zippered and one open pocket in the main zippered compartment
General Cleaning and maintenance:
· Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
· Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately. Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
· If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
· A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
End of Life:
Once you feel the need to discard the bag due to any reason, we would be grateful if you could get in touch with us and ship it back to our workshop in India. We would ensure that all usable elements of the bag would be extracted, to give yet another life! And non-usable elements will be disposed of responsibly.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). They ship to most countries worldwide with an exception of the products handmade by NOVICA which only ships to the US. If you cannot order your item please contact our customer support.
All items are unique and handmade by skilled craftsmen. They take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider. You can easily track your package here.