Natural Naomi – Handwoven Pashmina Wool Scarf
- This beautiful wool shawl is a great addition to your accessory collection. It can brighten up any outfit and can be used as a scarf, stole or wrap.
- Because of its rare and unique style, it creates an enchanting effect as a throw for your sofa, bed or even as a wall tapestry
- Size- 78x28 Inches
- Dry Clean Only
- This handwoven Kashmiri Indian shawl makes for a thoughtful gift for your mother, sister, girlfriend, wife on birthdays, anniversaries, housewarming, Christmas, Thanksgiving, holiday seasons or for any other special occasion
- This is an ancient Kashmiri art form of weaving that can be traced back to 3000 BC. These exquisite shawls were once coveted by British aristocrats, Indian Maharajas as well as Mughal Emperors.
- The shawl is made using a technique known as Kani. where the pashmina wool is woven on a handloom thread by thread, based on the coded pattern called 'Talim'
- Handmade in India
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). Orders shipping to the US, UK, EU take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider.