Counting Stars – Wool Throw Blanket
- This large Indian cashmere throw is handwoven with pure pashmina wool on handloom by master craftsmen in India.
- Size - 84 x 60 Inches.
- Dry clean only.
- The throw is handwoven using a technique known as Kani,where the pashmina wool is woven on a handloom thread by thread, based on the coded pattern called 'Talim'. This is an ancient Kashmiri art form of weaving and can be traced back to 3000 BC. These exquisite throws were once coveted by British aristocrats, Indian Maharajas as well as Mughal Emperors.
- These unique and colourful handmade pure wool throws make for a thoughtful gift for him or her on birthdays, anniversaries, housewarming, retirement, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, holiday seasons or for any other special occasion, festival or celebration.
- This handwoven throw can be used as a throw for a sofa or bed, picnic blanket, beach throw, beach blanket, bedcover, bedspread, flat sheet, quilt or wall tapestry.
- We draw inspiration from nature, art and creativity; all designs find a space in our collection of throws such as paisleys, floral, geometric, whacky, abstract, animal print, antique, ikat, tie and dye and even patchwork.
- The designs on our unique handmade Indian decorative wool throws are inclusive complementing all kinds of home styles like contemporary, bohemian, eclectic, tropical, coastal, gothic, rustic, modern, mid-century, hippie, minimalist, south-western or Victorian.
Our artisans process and ship orders from their country of origin (mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Mexico). Orders shipping to the US, UK, EU take 2-3 weeks to arrive.
These times can differ based on order origin, destination and shipping provider.