Bekijk hier de vacature in het Nederlands
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: The Hague - Caballero Fabriek
Passionate about building something remarkable by doing what you love? As SEO / SEA specialist you know exactly how to get customers to find and visit Discovered. You’ll start by getting the most out of our Search Engine Marketing both paid and organic. Also, you like to analyze the data, define improvements and make Discovered even more visible online. You’ll grow our traffic to the point a global marketplace needs!
What you’ll be doing
- Based on our buyer persona and buyer needs you develop and implement effective paid traffic strategies and create great SEO content.
- You’ll make sure that the website is structured in a SEO friendly way and that all technical aspects are rightly set.
- You’ll take care of our keyword strategy: change keywords when needed and implement them in the right way.
- You’ll be responsible for creating amazing content for the website that will drive traffic to Discovered.
- You’ll optimize our paid campaigns (AdWords, shopping, social media, etc.) and find creative ways to make the most out of our budgets.
- You’ll manage our Google Grant AdWords account: improve campaigns (keywords, ads), propositions and landing pages.
How you are going to make this happen
- You know that opinions matter, but data counts.
- Doing is good, but getting things done is better. You understand this.
- By being part of a start-up: you shape our and your future.
- We expect you to be able to start, build & manage our traffic team.
Are we the perfect match?
You are results-oriented, creative and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. Also…
- You believe in our mission to ‘create change by doing business’.
- You’re pro-active and have a ton of ideas based on how to drive traffic to Discovered.
- We think you need at least 3 years of relevant work experience in SEO / SEA for (international) e-commerce.
- You’re interested in the products that the Discovered artisans sell. Relevant work experience in the main Discovered categories is a plus.
- • You know everything about data and know your way around Google Analytics, MOZ and other tools.
- You can talk non-stop in English.
- Discovered is a marketplace with a mission.
- We’re a start-up where you can shape your own future (and ours).
- We work in a small informal team of 6.
- We’re the place to create positive impact with e-commerce. It doesn't get any cooler.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your CV and motivation before [include date deadline] to email@example.com.