Bekijk hier de vacature in het Nederlands
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: The Hague - Caballero Fabriek
Deadline: August 10, 2017
Passionate about building something remarkable by doing what you love? We are looking for a Storyteller! As Storyteller you know exactly how to tell the Discovered story on our website and in our social media channels. In addition, you’re able to inspire others (influencers and bloggers) to tell our story. You’ll make sure that all our content is SEO proof. Thanks to you, customers and influencers like us, share us and become Discovered ambassadors.
What you’ll be doing
- You’re responsible for our social media, content and SEO strategy.
- You’ll define our social media strategy that will let Discovered grow. This includes putting in place our paid social media strategy.
- You’ll create a content calendar with inspiring topics and you’ll make sure that the content will be created (together with our volunteers, freelancers and interns).
- You’ll create our SEO strategy and improve it when needed. You’ll take care of our keyword strategy: change keywords when needed and implement them in the right way.
How you are going to make this happen
- You like to tell a good story. To be able to do this, you want to understand our strategy in a good way.
- You’ve a clear vision on storytelling and in which way this is of importance for companies like Discovered. You know how we can inspire customers and influencers to share our story.
- Discovered is an online marketplace, so you need to like data, understand it and translate it back to creative content.
- Doing is good, but getting things done is better. You understand this. When needed, you’re able to mobilize others to work for so, so we go faster.
- You’ve the right mentality to let Discovered grow: to shape our and your future.
- We expect you to be able to start, build & manage our traffic team.
Are we the perfect match?
You are results-oriented, creative and flexible. People describe you as entrepreneurial, an independent worker and someone who takes responsibility for your projects. Also…
- You believe in our mission to ‘create change by doing business’.
- You’re creative and have a ton of ideas on how we can translate our proposition in content that will drive traffic to Discovered.
- We think you’ll need at least 3 years of experience in SEO and social media management (experience in e-commerce is a plus).
- You know everything about social media (on an international level).
- You know everything about data and know your way around Google Analytics, MOZ and other tools.
- You’re interested in the products that the Discovered artisans sell.
- You can talk and write non-stop in English and Dutch.
- Discovered is a marketplace with a mission.
- We’re a start-up where you can shape your own future (and ours).
- We work in a small informal team of 6.
- We’re the place to create positive impact with e-commerce. It doesn't get any cooler.
If you have a passion to build something remarkable by doing what you love and are looking to make a positive impact for people worldwide, then let’s have a drink! Send your CV and motivation August 10, 2017 latest to firstname.lastname@example.org.